man vs machine
Don't get me wrong: I like boys - a lot. But, like any fun hobby, they can be frustrating. At such times, I find it useful to hang out in my garage, absorbing the noxious fumes and ruminating on the many, many ways in which motorcycles are better than boyfriends. A few examples:
1) The obvious: motorcycles vibrate.
2) When a motorcycle starts acting weird, you can remove its head, dig around in there, and replace any parts that don't look right.
3) You can totally rebuild the whole bottom end.
4) If a motorcycle has a breakdown, you can just leave it by the side of the road and get someone else to deal with it later.
5) Even if a motorcycle doesn't work at all, you can usually still get some money out of it.
6) When a motorcycle spends all day in the garage, it comes out cleaner.
7) When's the last time some guy in a Camaro leaned out his window and yelled at you, "Hey, nice boyfriend"?